Welcome to Ironworkers Local 397
Ironworkers Local 397 Union was chartered August of 1924 to provide skilled Ironworker Tradesmen to the Gulf Coast of Florida. We are proud to say we have been a part of building the skyline of Tampa and other cities in our jurisdiction. We look forward to working with the counties and cities through our contractors in our jurisdiction in the near future. Over the years we have provided good wages, retirement benefits and health insurance to thousands of families in the Gulf Coast of Florida and by using local tradesman they are putting money back into the local economy.
Thank you for taking the time to review our website and we look forward to servicing you as a contractor or by becoming a member.
BUILD WITH US:
- Highly Skilled
- Drug Free
- Dependable & Reliable
- Our membership consists of safe and highly skilled Ironworkers.
- For members, we offer a world-class apprenticeship program, continuing education and a unified voice advocating for fair wages and safe working conditions.
- Contractors call us when they need productive, highly-skilled, drug-free ironworkers.
- The union invests heavily in its members, and contractors benefit from that investment. The Ironworkers International Union spends more than $90 million annually on training. With that kind of commitment, we make sure the men and women who arrive on your job site are ready to work.
- Local 397 is an American Welding Society accredited testing facility.